HAIR Pre-Treatment Information
1. Do not apply any hair products to your hair.
2. You must arrive for your treatment with clean and washed hair.
3. Complete requested forms and send text message when done to be promptly reviewed.
HAIR Post-Treatment Information
1. Do not touch your scalp for 90 minutes post-treatment.
2. Do not wear a hat - your head needs continued airflow with oxygen to increase efficacy of treatment.
3. Do not wash hair or apply other products until the following day or 24 hours post procedure. *When you do wash your hair it’s best to let it air dry and avoid rubbing it aggressively with a towel and avoid the use of a blow dryer. This can lead to breakage of any new hair growth.
4. After the treatment, your scalp may feel like a mild sunburn. You may apply a cool compress if desired.
5. Peeling and skin sloughing may occur for several days after treatment.
6. Avoid exposure to pet dander and other irritants as best you can.
7. You may experience a mild allergic reaction to pets and other things you typically do not react to within the first 24 hours.
8. Avoid sun exposure. Apply sunscreen to the scalp with very thin / no hair.
9. Apply hair serum after care oil the next day (after 24 hours from treatment) with 2-3 drops per night onto the clean affected area of the scalp.
10. Return for follow-up treatment/s as instructed.